TRAINEE SALES EXECUTIVE
Looking for a change in career, but haven’t got the qualification, or the training?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a trainee sales executive to join the busy sales team at Greenacre Honda Clitheroe.
Greenacre Honda is family run and has been part of the Lancashire community for over 40 years and we pride ourselves in delivering excellent customer service which means our loyal customer base return to us year on year.
As our customer data base continues to grow we have a rare opportunity for a trainee sales executive to join our teams at Blackburn and Clitheroe.
We provide full training and on-going support, and provide you with everything you need to succeed in this role.
For more information on this role please don’t hesitate to get in touch
We are looking for dynamic, confident, and energetic full time trainee sales executive to join our team. As part of our team, we want you to deliver exceptional customer service, actively approaching customers and prioritising customer engagement. You will be required to assist customers through the purchase of their vehicle from viewing and test drive to finance options and delivery.
You will be required to provide an exceptional customer service throughout the whole sales process. An established data base will be provided for you to generate enquiries through pro-active prospecting.
Your responsibilities will include.
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Discussing their wants and needs.
- Delivering exceptional Customer Service, approaching customer in your department to offer help and assistance.
- Exceeding or meeting KPI’s or personal targets as set out by the management team.
- Develop an understanding of product knowledge.
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure all POS is current and professionally displayed, maintaining high standards.
- Be aware of sales on a daily/weekly basis to ensure they are in line with targets, addressing products not performing and communicating this information to your management team.
- Ensure all advertised vehicles are correctly advertised with videos and photographs complete.
- Ensure that manufacturer standards are always maintained.
- Preparing quotes/invoices for customers
- Must be proactive, lots of initiative and self-motivated
If your application is successful, we will need to complete employment checks prior to you starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address, and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check
The ideal Greenacre Sales Executive will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience within the motor industry is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and organised.
- IT literate with a full UK driving license.
Salary : £14,500.00-£30,000.00 per year
Key roles and responsibilities
- Willingness to teach and learn methods of valeting.
- Enjoy working under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy challenges
- Working with a team of three.
- Ensuring all cars are valeted to the highest standard.