How We Are Addressing COVID-19
Greenacre Honda is committed to providing you with a safe and reliable service. We are dedicated to the safety of all our customers and staff during this challenging time. We have implemented additional measures to mitigate the risk of transmission to our customers and employees. Below are some of the protocols that we have implemented within the dealership to mitigate against the spread of the virus. The team members have been trained individually to follow new company guidelines.
AT THE DEALERSHIP
- Please do not be offended if our employees refrain from shaking your hand. You will be welcomed to the dealership with the same positive attitude, but we will be keeping our hands to ourselves and follow the Social Distancing measures.
- When you arrive at the dealership for your service, our staff will keep their distance. We ask that all customers do the same. There are clearly marked tape lines to ensure a safe distance in met whilst liaising with the team.
- We have increased the number of times our facilities are cleaned and implemented systematic disinfectant cleans on all common areas throughout the day. These areas include but not limited to door handles, countertops, restroom surfaces, handrails, tables, chairs, and many more commonly touched areas.
- We have introduced Pods for customers to safely wait in the showrooms accommodating Social Distancing guidelines.
- Your vehicle is safely in our hands. Our technicians use PPE including masks, gloves, steering wheel covers, seat covers and mats. All contact areas will be sanitised before handing you back the keys.
- If you do not want to visit the dealership, we have employed extra drives to offer a contactless collection and delivery service. This will incur an additional charge depending on location.
TRUST THE VEHICLE
All our vehicles are fully AA approved and encounter an in-depth inspection to ensure they comply with our high standards. They are all HPI clear and are supplied with 12 months MOT, 12 months Warranty and 12 months roadside assistance through the AA as a minimum. We offer a personalised video presentation service of any vehicle that we have available giving you the option to see whether the vehicle is right for you from the comfort of your own home.
TRUST THE PRICE
Our dealer principle is constantly monitoring the market to ensure we offer fantastic value for money. We compare various platforms daily, so you have the peace of mind that you are getting an excellent vehicle at an excellent price.
TRUST IN THE DEALERSHIP
Greenacre have been operating in the Lancashire community over 35 years and we believe in first class customer service. Over the years we have adapted and implanted changes within the dealership to adjust to any forthcoming challenge. Our specialist staff are on hand to help with any query that you may have whether it be service, sales or parts.
We appreciate your patience at this challenging time but assure you that we are making it our upmost importance to comply with Government Guidelines and offer a safe and reliable service for the duration of this pandemic.
Stay Safe and we look forward to welcoming you back to Greenacre very soon.