Terms and conditions
There are a few rules of the internet that our visitors must follow when using this site, so do read this User Agreement carefully. Especially the disclaimers and limitations of our liability, since use of this site constitutes your agreement with these conditions of use.
Intellectual Property Ownership: Graphics, Artwork, Audio and Video: Copyright: All information and artwork on this site is copyrighted by The Clitheroe Carriage Company Ltd referred to as Greenacre Honda and Honda Motor Europe Limited.
Although you can copy any images from this web site to your own computer for your personal use, you may not use any elements of the site, including images, on your own web site or in any other public or commercial manner. That means you may not post or redistribute any portion of our web site unless you are a licensee of our products. If you want to link to our site, that's OK, but please don't use our graphics in your own site without written permission. Except for your own personal use, you can't use any material here without our written permission. You may not reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the material to another form.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of such Content, contained on the site is owned by Honda and is protected by trade, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Unless otherwise specified, all trademarks used on this site are the property of Honda Motor Europe Limited or our business partners.
Neither Greenacre Honda or Honda (UK) or its affiliates, nor anyone who helped develop, create, produce or deliver the material and information in this site are liable for any damages related to your use of or inability to use the site.
We aim to make sure our sites can be accessed by as many methods of internet connection as possible but this will sometimes not be possible.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the details on our site are occasionally inaccurate. Rest assured, we verify these errors as soon as we become aware but you must check the details before using the information to judge an action or purchase. In particular pricing information should always be checked with an authorised Honda retailer.
The Clitheroe Carriage Company Ltd T/A Greenacre Honda
Limited warranty for approved parts and accessories for Honda products.
This warranty is limited to :
This warranty covers approved Honda parts and accessories manufactured for use in Europe on Honda Products.
The period of cover under this warranty is 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Failure due to neglect, misuse, modification or use for racing is not covered.
- Parts and accessories supplied or fitted free of charge under this warranty carry the balance of the original warranty period.
- Defective parts or accessories replaced under warranty become the property of Honda.
- Consumable items, i.e. those which will wear as part of their normal function are covered for manufacturing and material defect for a period up to the end of their expected service life.
To obtain warranty service
Visit an authorised Honda dealer during that dealer’s normal business hours taking with you the part or accessory or the Product in which it is installed together with your proof of purchase and vehicle chassis number.
The Honda dealer obligation
The Honda dealer obligation under this warranty is to repair or replace at the discretion of Honda any parts or accessory proven to be defective in material or manufacture.
Warranty repair will be free of charge for materials, and free of charge for labour if the part or accessory was originally fitted by an authorised Honda dealer.
The above terms and conditions are applicable in the UK only and are the copyright of Honda UK.
Nothing here in contained is intended to affect, nor will it affect, a consumers statutory rights under The Consumer Rights Act 2015 or the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 or any amendment thereof.
1. This order and any allowance in respect of a used motor vehicle offered by the Purchaser are subject to acceptance by the Seller.
2. The vehicle is supplied as roadworthy at the date of delivery and is supplied subject to any conditions or warranties that are implied by The Consumer Rights Act 2015 or any amended status in the case of the consumer sales (as defined by The Consumer Rights Act 2015).
- Prior to signing this order form the purchaser shall examine the vehicle and the items set out in the Purchasers Certificate of Examination overleaf and the purchaser is reminded that the condition of merchantable quality implied by The Consumer Rights Act 2015 does not operate in relation to such defects which that examination ought to reveal. Should the goods be sold also subject to defects notified by the dealer to the purchaser before signing the agreement, the condition of merchantable quality above referred to does not operate in relation to those defects.
3. Any accessories fitted or supplied by the seller will be entitled to the benefit of any warranty given by the manufacturers of those accessories.
- The Seller will endeavour to secure delivery of the goods by the estimated delivery date (if any) but does not guarantee the time of delivery and shall not be liable for any damages or claims of any kind in respect of delay. Delivery shall be deemed effected when the goods are made available for collection by the customer, and the dealer has so informed the customer. (The Seller shall not be obliged to fulfil orders in the sequence in which they are placed).
- TIf the Seller shall fail to deliver the goods within 28 days of the estimated date of delivery stated in this contract the Purchaser may, by notice in writing to the Seller, require delivery of the goods within 7 days of receipt of such notice. If the goods shall not be delivered to the Purchaser within the said 7 days the contract shall be cancelled.
5. If the contract is cancelled under the provisions of clause 4 hereof the deposit shall be returned to the Purchaser and the Sellers shall be under no further liability.
6. If the Purchaser shall fail to take and pay for the goods within 14 days of notification that the goods have been completed for delivery, the Seller shall be at liberty to treat the contract as repudiated by the Purchaser and thereupon the deposit shall be forfeited without prejudice to the Seller’s right to recover from the Purchaser by way of damages any loss or expense which the Seller may suffer or incur by reason to the Purchaser’s default.
7. The goods shall remain the property of the Seller until the price has been discharged in full. A cheque given by the Purchaser in payment shall not be treated as a discharge until the same has been cleared. The proceeds of any goods re-sold prior to such payments are to be held in trust for the Seller. The risk in the goods passes to the Purchaser when Purchaser is given possession.
8. If the goods to be supplied by the Seller are new, the following provisions shall
- This agreement and the delivery of the goods shall be subject to any terms and conditions which the Manufacturer or Concessionaire may from time to time lawfully attach to the supply of the goods or the re-sale of such goods by the Seller, and the Seller shall not be liable for any failure to deliver the goods occasioned by his inability to obtain them from the Manufacturer or Concessionaire or by his compliance with such terms or conditions. A copy of the terms and conditions currently so attached by the Manufacturer and Concessionaire may be inspected at the Seller’s Office.
- the Seller undertakes that he will ensure that the pre-delivery work specified by the Manufacturer or Concessionaire is performed and that he will use his best endeavours to obtain for the Purchaser from the Manufacturer or Concessionaire the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given by him to the Seller or to the Purchaser in respect of the goods.
- no allowance can be made for any part of the standard equipment supplied with the vehicle which the Purchaser does not wish to take.
- the sum payable by the Purchaser in respect thereof shall be such sum as the seller has legally had to pay or becomes legally bound to pay in respect of the goods and notwithstanding also the sum for Value Added Tax specified in the order, the sum payable by the Purchaser in respect thereof shall be such as the Seller becomes legally liable for at the time the taxable supply occurs.
- if after the date of this order and before delivery of the goods to the Purchase
the Manufacturer’s or Concessionaire’s recommended price for any of the
goods shall be altered, the Seller shall give notice of any such alteration to the
(i) in the event of the Manufacturer’s or Concessionaire’s recommended price for the goods being increased the amount of such increase which the Seller intends to pass to the Purchaser shall be notified to the Purchaser. The Purchaser shall have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days of the receipt of such notice. If the Purchaser does not give such notice as aforesaid the increase in price shall be added to and become part of the contract price.
(ii) in the event of the recommended price being reduced the amount of such reductions, if any, which the Seller intends to allow to the Purchaser shall be notified to the Purchaser. If the amount allowed is not the same as the reduction of the recommended price the Purchaser shall have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days of the receipt of such notice.
- in the event of the Manufacturer of the goods described in the order ceasing to make goods of that type, the Seller may (whether the estimated delivery date has arrived or not) by notice in writing to the Purchaser, cancel the contract.
9. Where the Seller agrees to allow part of the price of the goods to be discharged by
Purchaser delivering a used motor vehicle to the Seller, such allowance is hereby
agreed to be given and received and such used vehicle is hereby agreed to be
delivered and accepted, as part of the sale and purchase of the goods and upon the
following further conditions.
- (i) that the Purchaser has good title to such used vehicles and it is free from
any third-party charge or interest.
(ii) that such used vehicle is the subject of a credit sale agreement or other third-party charge or interest capable of cash settlement by the Seller, in which case the allowance shall be reduced by the amount required to be paid by the Seller in settlement thereof.
- that if the Seller has examined the said used vehicle prior to his confirmation on acceptance of this order the said used vehicle shall be delivered to him in the same conditions as at the date of such examination (fair wear and tear excepted);
- that such used vehicle shall be delivered to the Seller on or before delivery of the goods to be supplied by him hereunder, and the property, in the said used vehicle shall thereupon pass to the Seller absolutely;
- that without prejudice to c) above such used vehicle shall be delivered to the Seller within 14 days of written notification to the Purchaser that the vehicle to be supplied by the Seller is ready for delivery.
- that if the vehicle to be delivered by the Seller through no default on the part of the Seller shall not be delivered to the Purchaser within 30 days after the date of this order or the estimated delivery date, where that is later, the allowance on the said used vehicle may at the Seller’s discretion be subject to reduction by an amount not exceeding 2.5% for each completed period of 30 days from the date of the expiry of the first mentioned 30 days, to the date of delivery to the Purchaser of the vehicle being ordered on this form.
10. Any notice given hereunder must be in writing and sent by post to the residence or place of business of the person to whom it is addressed and shall be deemed to have been received in due course of post.
11. Notwithstanding the provisions of this agreement the Purchaser shall be at liberty before the expiry of 7 days after notification to him that the vehicle has been completed for delivery to arrange for a finance company to purchase the goods from the Seller at the price payable hereunder. Upon the purchase of the goods by such finance company, the preceding clauses of this agreement shall cease to have effect, but any used vehicle for which an allowance was thereunder agreed to be made to the Purchaser shall be bought by the Seller at a price equal to such allowance, upon the conditions set forth in clause 8 above (save that in c), d) and e) thereof all reference to ‘delivery’ or ‘delivered’ in relation to the goods shall be construed as meaning delivery or delivered by the Seller or to the order of the finance company) and the Seller shall be accountable to the finance company on behalf of the Purchaser for the said price and any deposit paid by him under the agreement.
12. Any notices given hereunder must be in writing and sent by the Purchaser by first class post to the Sellers place of business.
13. Failure by the Seller to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more by the
conditions shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at the time subsequently to
enforce all of them.
The information you provide will be transferred to Honda Motor Europe Limited (Honda) and will be retained as part of the Honda Customer Database. From time to time, Honda, its associated companies, authorised dealers or third parties working on behalf of Honda may wish to contact you regarding our products, services, offers, technical developments or your opinions which may be used for marketing, research or analysis purposes.